- Milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre (30%).
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures.
- Nestlé Cocoa Plan is supporting farmers for better chocolate. Nestlé and the Rainforest Alliance work together to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their product. Find out more at ra.org.
- Little ROLO® sharing bag! The same delicious milk chocolates that you know and love in smaller, bitesize pieces – making them the ideal treat to share with family and friends.
- We’re taking action on how much packaging we use. On average these Nestlé packs use 15% less packaging than the previous sharing bags.
- Do you love anyone enough to give them your last ROLO®?….
- Rainforest Alliance – People & Nature, Cocoa
- Delicious little milk chocolate cups encasing a smooth, golden toffee centre
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 103G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Invert Sugar Syrup, Butterfat (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Salt, Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Gluten.
For best before end see base. Store cool and dry.
Number of uses
Contains approximately 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Typical Values Per 100g Per 10 sweets Reference Intake* % RI* Energy 2083kJ 428kJ 8400kJ – 495kcal 102kcal 2000kcal 5% Fat 23.7g 4.9g 70g 7% of which: saturates 13.6g 2.8g 20g 14% Carbohydrate 66.1g 13.6g 260g 5% of which: sugars 60.1g 12.4g 90g 14% Fibre 1.0g 0.2g – – Protein 3.9g 0.8g 50g 2% Salt 0.26g 0.05g 6g 1% *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) – – – – Contains approximately 5 servings – – – – Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages – –